FUE Hair Transplant
A FUE hair transplant (Follicular Unit Extraction) is a minimally invasive hair loss treatment / procedure that harvests hair from anywhere on your body by removing each root individually and transplanting it into your scalp. FUE transplants are carried out follicle by follicle and in the direction of the hair growth in order to provide a naturally looking hairline. The follicles are chosen according to their density, and inserted into the hairless parts of your scalp.
While this hair restoration process can be more expensive than other hair transplant methods, such as grafting, they are a lot less invasive and can be performed without sutures or leaving large scars on your scalp. This means there’s no need for long rest periods between sessions, so your transplant procedure can be completed in a single day.
With a FUE hair transplant, we reduce the stress of undergoing multiple sessions and give you the results you’re looking for, in a much shorter time frame.
Benefits of FUE Hair Transplants:
- Only the involved root cell is removed without taking any other tissue from the grafting area
- No incision or suture is required. In the donor area, small scratches (less than 1 mm diameter) occur and will heal within a few days, leaving minimal scarring that can only be seen through a microscope.
- Follicles taken from the nape of the neck can be used for the transfer.
- Hair loss can be used on eyebrows, moustaches and beards.
- Up to 5000 transplants can be taken per session thanks to the quick, effective and reliable technique.
Get in touch with KSL Today
If you are interested in finding out more about FUE transplants, Laser hair treatments or would like to book your free consultation with us to discuss your hair restoration requirements, please do call 01622 686101, request a call back below or complete our online contact form here. We look forward to getting you back to your best.